- client (Win) fixes/improvements to CPU feature detection, from Robert Kreß
- client: message tweak
- MGR: Properly handle the back button on the wizard page that asks for credentials. We'll need to revisit this issue for cookie and automatic attach situations though
- Condor interface: small code shuffle
- MGR: Add the FreeBSD icon to the Attach Wizard (From RustyBSD)
- MGR: Fix class name collision with MemFSHashObj in fs_mem.cpp in wxWidgets which caused Manager crashes
- MGR: Fix assert when all_projects_list.xml file is missing
- Modified CHECK_SSL to check existence of -ldl and -lz before adding them to
- SSL_LIBS on non-pkg-config systems.
- client: check return value of the function (statfs or statvfs)used to find disk space and usage. This may be failing for in-memory filesystems on Linux
- API: fix MinGW Makefile for boinc_zip; from Bernd M.
- WINSETUP: Switch to using ENABLEPROTECTEDAPPLICATIONEXECUTION3 instead of ENABLEPROTECTEDAPPLICATIONEXECUTION2.
- WINSETUP: Explicitly use certain values for boolean flags instead of using the output of the UI controls. Avoids confusing values in the registry
- WINSETUP: Switch ISM files to use ENABLEPROTECTEDAPPLICATIONEXECUTION3
- SETUP: Update the all projects list for Windows/Mac installs