- wrapper: use waitpid() instead of wait4(), which is missing on Android.
- client: if app does temporary exit, don't print premature exit warning
- client: show sysmon messages correctly. This was supposed to be in my 507cd79 commit, but it got botched somehow.
- client: the <task> debug flag enables suspend/resume messages for both CPU and GPU. Previously CPU messages were always shown,and GPU messages were shown if <cpu_sched_debug> was set.
- client: fix bug where reschedule wasn't being done on GPU suspend or resume.
- wrapper: fix CPU time accounting on Unix
- client: (android) add wifi location of Android 4 devices to detect wifi state properly.
- client: when formatting the OpenCL description field, use the human readable version of the GPU type. People were expecting Intel GPU instead of intel_gpu.
- android: Add environment variables for CC and CFLAGS. The regex stuff in the wrapper was using the Linux(x86) compiler instead of the Android (ARM) cross-compiler
- Wrapper: CPU time account was broken on Windows
- wrapper: remove unneeded debug code from the wrapper
- boinc_zip: most of the zip code is C code
- boinc_zip: Add NO_LCHMOD for Android and Linux. Comment out duplicate definitions of gmtime() and localtime().
- Modifications to autoconf scripts for non-standard openssl installs
- Added boinc version checking to plan_class_spec. New plan_class_spec.xml tags are <max_core_client_version> and <min_core_client_version> which are integer values major*10000+minor*100+release
- lib: Only process FormatMessage output if the function succeeds. The CC calls windows_format_error_string() for all non-zero returns