- MGR: Simplify the fixes for saving and restoring window sizes and other settings; eliminate unnecessary new events EVT_FRAME_RESTORESTATE and EVT_FRAME_SAVESTATE, etc; call SaveState() and RestoreState() directly.
- MGR: Handle EVT_END_SESSION event to call SaveState() on Windows logout or shutdown; this fixes a long-standing problem where current settings were not being saved
- MGR: Add the basic infrastructure for the up and comming news tab in the advanced frame
- MGR: Fix possible deadlock when exiting manager
- MGR: Delete RPCThread::OnExit() because it is not called on Windows for some reason.
- Mac: add new source files ViewNews.cpp, ViewNews.h to XCode Project
- client: backoff overrides project-requested scheduler RPC. Otherwise, if scheduler is down, we'll retry infinitely every 10 secs
- client: remove auto_update.poll() (not used)
- Manager: show elapsed time instead of CPU time in Task tab. CPU time is visible in task Properties.
- Manager: in task Properties, show final CPU and elapsed times if job is finished
- client: honor backoff for account-manager-requested scheduler RPCs
- client: keep track final elapsed time for results
- GUI RPC: report final elapsed time
- manager: just call it Elapsed