- client, GUI RPC: put <host_venue> back in get_state reply; it's used by BoincView
- MGR: Fix a long standing bug where the pie control in the disk usage tab was being created but a default pie part wasn't being added to the control. This caused the control to display black circles during window initialization on slower systems. This issue has been around since we started using the pie control based disk usage tab.
- MGR: Set the window size through the window creation routine instead of calling SetSize() after the fact. It removes all the flicker out of the Advanced GUI.
- MGR: Consolidate all the window position restore functionality for both the Simple GUI and Advanced GUI in BOINCGUIApp.cpp instead of having duplicate copies in each view.
- MGR: Have the Advanced GUI remember position across restarts.
- MGR: Create new window events that will save and restore window state for both GUIs. This avoids multiple UI updates. Each time you would change window size from within a OnShow or OnSize event it would spawn an update of its own. Sometimes certain controls would ignore the event because it believed it was already processing the event.
- MGR: Restore state even if we are not going to display the window. Otherwise when restoring from the system tray we'll end up on the resources tab.
- MGR: Save state before exit.
- MGR: CBOINCBaseFrame::FireRestoreState() calls ProcessEvent() on Mac instead of AddPendingEvent() to avoid displaying Disk tab for an instant when showing the Window on manual launch.
- MGR: suspend periodic RPCs only when displaying SafeMessageBox() not for all dialogs, so tabs can update during Preferences dialog, etc.