- Mac client: update build scripts, XCode project for curl-7.19.2 and c-ares 1.6.0. (Checked into boinc_core_release_6_5_0 tag.)
- Mac: Fix compiler warning.
- client: error checking for on/connected/active_frac values from XML
- XML_PARSER: in parse_int(), set errno to zero before calling strtol().
- WINSETUP: Use the installer from 6.4 going forward. Shows CUDA warning on Vista.
- client, Win: don't leak thread handlers; fixes #808
- client: don't accept 0 for active/on/connected frac; set to 1
- client: work fetch: skip project if zero CPU shortfall and currently have coproc jobs.
- client: preserve ownership when copying files to slot directory. Fixes a problem with Enigma@home which uses the <copy_file/> tag.