This build contains to fixes:
1. A work-fetch fix for GPU related issues.
3. A diagnostics fix for crashing bugs.
- Mac: Fix XCode project to build old Manager with Grid Views; rename SetVersion.C to SetVersion.cpp.
- client: in round-robin simulation, only increment CPU shortfall (per-project or overall) if there are no pending tasks. This is needed when there are coproc (i.e. CUDA) jobs; CPUs may be idle because pending jobs are waiting for active jobs to release coprocs. In this situation the CPU idleness should not be counted as shortfall; otherwise (if there are only coproc jobs) there will always be a shortfall, and the client will fetch infinite work.
- DIAG: On Windows move the symbol store directory under the BOINC data directory structure. Depending on the version of Windows, sometimes the temp directory was being set to the system temp directory which is not setup for everyone to use. It is just best to use out data directory structure.
- GUI RPC: add optional terms_of_use field to project config. If present, the manager will display this text in a yes/no dialog before attachment continues.
- MGR: Make the error message processing work for the get_project_config rpc, use the same scheme as the ACCOUNT_OUT structure.
- MGR: Make the error message processing work for the get_project_config rpc, use the same scheme as the ACCOUNT_OUT structure. I missed the Account Manager scenario in the first checkin.
- client, Win: 32-bit client running on a 64-bit machine should report winx64 as primary platform
- MGR: Remove the Account Key page from the Wizard.
- MGR: fix exit dialog so that both the Mac and Linux clients don't display the 'close core client...' checkbox.
- WININSTALL: Change the default to not use protected application install.
- WININSTALL: Change the advanced install text to point out that on Windows Vista CUDA applications won't work with protected application installs.