- Mac Installer: Fix the code which deletes installer receipts to use the current package name (which changed when I eliminated the Mac installer wrapper application around the installer package.) This is needed to allow isntalling an older version to replace a newer one under OS 10.4.x.
- Mac: More thorough error checking and recovery in code which localizes items in Mac's BOINC menu.
- Mac: Additional error checking and release created objects in code which localizes items in Mac's BOINC menu.
- Mac installer: update branded build scripts to eliminate wrapper application around install package (as was done for BOINC 6.12.7).
- manager: project properties: if no venue, show "default"
- client: fix work-fetch bug. The change in  caused tasks in "download stalled" state to be skipped in RR simulation, and therefore to not be counted in the work buffer. However, "download stalled" was not being evaluated correctly; it was considering only per-file backoff, not project-wide backoff.
- client: another work-fetch bug: don't fetch work from a project in project-wide download backoff.
- client: fix bug in mechanism that defers work request until pending uploads are finished. Due to a typo, this was not being done. 669
- client: when exclusive app mechanism is used (CPU or GPU) wait for 30 secs after excl app exits before restarting computation