- client: enable bandwidth quota limit only if both #MB and #days are nonzero.
- client: fix memory leak
- client: on resume from net bandwidth quota suspend, apply same random backoff to all transfers.
- client: when changing ncpus via config file, don't modify host_info.p_ncpus
- client: show effective #CPUs separately from physical #
- client: clear config before rereading config file. This means that, e.g. if you remove <ncpus> it will revert to the actual number. However, it also means that any config params set via command line will be overridden.
- client: fix crashing bug. Deleting records in ~COPROCS() was bad, since we copy HOST_INFO to APP_INIT_DATA, leading to a double deletion.