- Mac: Update build instructions to replace dead link for downloading JPEG 6b sources.
- Mac: Build with c-ares 1.6.0 instead of c-ares 1.7.0, because the newer c-ares has problems resolving host names on OS 10.6 with default settings when used with AT&T U-Verse 2Wire gateway routers and Airport.
- Manager: fix bug in task properties app name display.
- client/manager: show "No CPU prefs" etc. in project properties.
- client/manager/GUI RPC: project_info.xml file can contain <team_name>. If present, and a new user account is created, it will be made a member of that team if it exists.
- MGR: Bad things happen when you don't initialize default values for variables under wxWidgets.
- client: NVIDIA peak FLOPS estimate was wrong for Fermi (32 cores, not 8).
- client: delete project_init.xml if attached to any project.
- manager: avoid divide by zero if the only project has zero resource share.
- client: Fermi compute capability is 2, not 3.
- client: give dynamic estimate (based on fraction done) a greater weight in time-to-completion estimate.
- Client: fix bug that caused wrong jobs to be run EDF (needed to initialize a var inside loop, not outside).
- client: clean out project dir on reset. Fixes #978
- client: read_file_malloc() must open file in binary mode, else it won't get the right part of the file.