- Fix DLLs with missing file version resources
- MGR: In Simple View, Mac screen reader tells user to switch to Advanced View
- MGR: Implement Mac accessibility for Statistics and Disk tabs
- Mac Sandbox: attempt to fix bug where Manager reports that admin user is not authorized to run BOINC
- MGR: Don't localize keyboard shortcut for Close Window
- MGR: Tweaks to Mac accessibility
- Mac Installer: Check for our users and groups having IDs which conflict with other users and groups on the system
- MGR: Switch back to tooltips for descriptions.
- client: show more general prefs on startup
- manager: show status for jobs aborted because not started by deadline
- client: use [wfd] consistently
- client: add <cpu_sched_status> log flag. This tells you what's running, not why.
- client: add <std_debug> log flag; changes in STD The above are to let you log just stuff relevant to debt. Right now I'm not sure why we need STD at all.